Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Aisyah AR Mom2Be: Pregnancy Nutritions

Melodrama of Unknown at 1:31 AM
I have this major problem with my pregnancy state thou. I’m lack of blood. My Hb (haemoglobin) reading keeps reducing every time I did my medical check-up. At the very beginning its normal, 11.6gm. Then it became 11gm to 10.4gm and the worst is 10gm. The reading should be 11gm and above, if not I might be facing serious problem during my labour day. Na’ah…not good. 

So, the nurse keeps on asking me to take a lot and a lot of green vegetables that contain high in iron. Take a lot of fruits especially guava (high in vit C). So, my real problem is that, how am I going to ensure that all that I’m eating are enough for my baby development and that my baby get enough nutrition to grow healthier? 

Plus, I don’t think that I am able to take enough vegetables each day. Because sometimes, I feel like eating pasta, chicken porridge with black pepper, and just cempedak goreng (my all-time favourite). So I did my research on the best supplement for pregnant woman. Then, I am referring to the doctors for the professional opinion. I’m decided to take these 3 + 1 supplements and have been taken them since my very beginning week of pregnancy.


1.Enfamama A+ (Chocolate) – RM59 
2.Pregnancy Formula (Blackmores) – RM88 
3.Iberet Folic (Abbott) – RM32 
4.Bio Calcium (Blackmores) – RM36

Believe it or not, for Enfamama A+ itself I have to consume it twice a day. In one month I have to buy at least 3 tin of it. But, it doesn’t matter as long as ‘My Little Heartbeat’ are healthy and get enough nutrition to grow. 

Luckily, I never had any morning sickness during my pregnancy. My pregnancy is my happier moment ever. Looking at my tummy to get bigger each day such a pleasure! Truthfully, I am a happy mom to be. This is my first experiences, I’m looking forward to it!

www.tips-fb.com

3 VVIP Readers on "Aisyah AR Mom2Be: Pregnancy Nutritions"

Ibu Ammar on July 25, 2012 at 6:22 AM said...[Reply to comment]

try Herbalife during ur pregnancy, my sister and my fren consume Herbalife utk nutrisi diri and baby. ia lebih lengkap dari susu, n beri tenaga spnjg berpuasa. x rugi mencuba. cuma perlu bersahur dgn nutrisi. ramai samgat ibu mengandung n susukan baby consume Herbalife utk nutrisi lengkap. kos pun lebih jimat. hit my blog to know more.

~cAhAyA kEmUL!aAn~ on July 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM said...[Reply to comment]

daging merah, hati, dan kerang elok tuk tambah darah.. =)

fara on July 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Untongnyeee xde morning sickness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal