Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, March 7, 2011

"Capang is GOOD!"

Melodrama of Unknown at 8:24 PM
It is weird when you didn’t know one person, I mean u never ever, not even once knows the person and suddenly out of nowhere, the person criticized you in a low-class kind of way! Where’s the manner!!

I was on duty last Saturday at Peragon Hotel. As a part-timer, I didn’t really know most of the staff there. Actually, I don’t even care! What I know, I went there, do my job the best I can and then go home. So, frankly speaking I don’t have enemy but friends.

So, that day, me and my 3 others girls went down to the staff café to take our break. We went there with our Banquet Manager, Mr. Suku. So, we were eating and chatting like normal and nothing extreme thou.

And then, there they are two girls and one guy. I hardly notice them the moment I enter the café. But, after I finished my meal, I went to the kitchen to put my plate into the dishwasher with the other two girls and suddenly this sound came out!!

“Telinga capang!!”

At first, I didn’t heard it. But my friend, Hidayah heard it and told me.

“Eh Sya! Ko dgr tak dia kata apa tad?”
“Kata apa weh??”
“Tak pepasal nak kata kau telinga capang”
“Dorang tue dr kita makan tadi dok tgk2 ko! Aku igtkan apa…”
“Hahahahhah!!! Tak pasal2!!”

In short, I don’t know who they are and what their issue with me. Whatever it is, I don’t fight with a low-class minded like that. Hahahhah!! Owh!! Btw!!! Dian Sastrowardoyo pun telinga capang!! Cantik jer!!! Huhuu….

Owhhhhh!!! I just love my ears!!!

p/s: Kenapa pompuan melayu, tak abis2 nak dengki each other erk?!
www.tips-fb.com

8 VVIP Readers on ""Capang is GOOD!""

siti faridah harun (nama penuh tu) on March 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...[Reply to comment]

sy paling benci org pendengki ,, benci !!!!!!!!!! support la each other ,, kak ecah ,, be professional jer,, huhu

Gen Fujita on March 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Suara laki ke pompuan yang jerit tu? Kalau suara laki, maybe dia nak mintak nombor telefon. Kalau suara pompuan, maybe dia nak mintak pelempang. lol

ceguzeha on March 8, 2011 at 12:07 AM said...[Reply to comment]

cant agree more!
u just dont need other people's approval to be ur self :)

Usagi on March 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM said...[Reply to comment]

do they think they're f****in perfect? they should listen to pink's song

mizztraveller on March 9, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...[Reply to comment]

mmm ...asal kan shj name pompuan ....mmm ...memang jealous kat pompuan . but not all women . certain women .
They jeaolus when see the girl pretty than them .
Don't care .. u must proud .....

noa on March 11, 2011 at 2:48 PM said...[Reply to comment]

adoilaa ape kena ngan budak pompuan tu??

dia ingat dia still kat kindergarten kot,

ENTRY HOT : dia tinggalkan aku...

Zulfahmi on March 12, 2011 at 1:39 PM said...[Reply to comment]

They have no life...

Seindah Bicara 2 on March 17, 2011 at 11:44 PM said...[Reply to comment]

biase la, manusie sntiase dengki .. isk2, syukur dan hargailah ngn ape yg dah tuhan berikan.. hehe. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal