Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hot Temper! Enough!

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:33 AM
You know what, being nice is not easy. Trust me, I know. Sometimes, we try and keep trying to understand people conditions and try not to make it worst. But it seems like, they just don’t even care. All they know is their mood, their problem, their satisfaction. Ever did once they notice that every time they did that, it hurts me like crap!

But then again, I’m trying not to take it seriously coz I understand them. But I do have my limits though. I’m tired being yell and accuse over thing that they felt not satisfied with as they please. Where their respect? How it feels like, when people disrespect you? You tell me, and I tell you that is exactly how I feel!

So, you had a bad day. You’re moody. You’re mad. You feel unease. But it doesn’t mean that you can throw all your bad momentum to other people as you please. I’m tired. I’m tired being told to myself that it’s ok and tomorrow will be better. Because the truth is, even though tomorrow will be different, those hurts remain the same.

Yes I’m a quite person. I don’t talk much. I don’t have many friends to be sharing story with. Some of them have their own problem to take care of. I have to be independent. I have to be strong. That’s why I have my diary. So, I can write all my sorrows in it without hurting anyone. Give no burden to other people’s mind. If I can do it, why can’t other people?

My heart hurts. My feelings, it’s being scattered around with no directions. I’m falling into pieces. Did anyone ever care? Did you ever notice? Hmmm…..as I thought. Yet, I still can understand you.

Why is that people we love, hurts us the most?
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Hot Temper! Enough!"

zool on March 17, 2011 at 12:41 AM said...[Reply to comment]

that's life. why your love hurt u the most? because he/she is the nearest. that's all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal