Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bruno Mars Marry Me....

Melodrama of Unknown at 11:19 PM
I was just eating my favorite Drumstick chocolate ice-cream when suddenly Bruno Mars sang to me this song through my favorite Singapore radio channel 98.7fm!!!! Well....should i tell you what my answer will be??? You know it right away already......hahahhahahah!!!!! Lalallalala~


 Bruno Mars - Marry You .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Bruno Mars Marry Me...."

Mawar Merah on March 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM said...[Reply to comment]

My knowledge of songs and singers and artists has gone down. I barely recognise any of them. (ketinggalan zaman aku ni dlm industri muzik and perfileman)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal