Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, December 9, 2011

30 days of missing

Melodrama of Unknown at 10:12 AM
Chaakkk!!! Hahhah!! (Scaaryyyy introduction!)

It’s been quite a long time since I’m updating this precious blog of mine. My dear Lee Ping keeps asking me when I will update my blog. Sorry my dear, it just everytime I put this finger on those keyboard, my eyes slowly close, then I’m like Zzzzzzz…..hmm…

But!!! I won’t let you down. I’ll try my best to update alright!

Here, I have some story to share. So, keep reading it aiit!

I lost my baby boy on 10.10.11!
According to Katy Perry (2011), in her latest single, The One That Got Away stated that ‘all this money can’t buy me a time machine’ (See!! I am doing my citation!! Will put in my reference page!! Hahahha!!). By all means, if only I can buy the time machine, I will definitely will. So, I can go back to the day my baby boy went missing and fix this broken heart of mine.

I am trying my best to find him. I knock on my neighbors’ doors asking about my baby. I’m distributes flyer around. I’ve been doing it for almost every night. In class, I keep holding my phone, just in case someone will call. But, I guess my neighborhood doesn’t care much about my lost I guess.

According to the petfinder site, indoor cat usually does not leave the house like that. It must be it accidently get out and get scared then run for hiding. Sometimes, they run to far from home and get lost. That’s the reason why I keep looking for him. I can’t give up easily thou.

As the day goes by, still no sign of him, I decided to make a giant poster with a reward! Hoping that, whoever sees my baby or accidently keeping my baby will contact me. Until today, it’s been a month, 30 days, no Luck. YET!

They said that cat is a very spiritual animal. So, I keep telling myself that he will come home soon. Someday. So, I must keep calling him back! Wish he find his way home! Wish that he’ll be just FINE.

p/s: Thanks hubby and siss for being there for me during my sorrow moments.
www.tips-fb.com

0 VVIP Readers on "30 days of missing"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal