Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'Music-Drugs'

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:03 AM
I believe that beautiful song came from one person’s honest feeling.

That’s why when I hear a song that reflects my feeling exactly the same at that moment, I feel relief!! Because I can tell the whole world bout my feeling openly without them even realize about it! Hahhaha!! Call me weird, because I am weird.

Yes! Music and movie are my ‘drugs’. I cannot live without it! Literally.

Usually I got my inspiration in writing through music. I admit it, that I’m not really a big fan of malay songs. It’s not that I’m forgetting my own roots, let just say that I have a different interpretation about music. However, I am deeply in love with Faizal Tahir’s songs!!!!! Recently, his ‘Hanyut’ song really makes me wonder. Hurm….

Faizal Tahir - Hanyut

But yes!!! No matter how bad the attitude of the singer, I just don’t give a damn about it, what I know, if they produce such a beautiful song that are successfully wrap up my feeling, I will listen to it again and again. You know what, I used to memorize all Eminem songs!!! It feels real to me though.

One of my favorite artist till I die~ Is JAY CHOU! For the first time I listen to his song, ‘Ye Ye Pao De Cha’ means Grandfather’s Tea, I fell deeply in love with him!! Honestly, I don’t understand the meaning coz its in mandarin but I feel in love with his song!!!!!!!!

Jay Chou - Ye Ye Pao De Cha
So, I’ve been strike ‘piano-lesson’ fever for a while but cause lack of money and time constraint, I didn’t manage to attend any of music class. Huhu…even though, that time my tuition center, Omega next to the Yamaha Music Center.

As for now….I'm connected to this song!!!

Lenka - Heart Skips a Bit
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "'Music-Drugs'"

ezzah on April 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM said...[Reply to comment]

love music :)

cikpuanhady on May 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM said...[Reply to comment]

me pon suka lagu faizal tahir tu..

nak jemput dear join my ga, coz dear ada kelebihan..

Jom join :Nak menang souvenir dari Swiss? Meh join MBS Giveaway

Belog kami :Notre Belle Histoire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal