Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, January 2, 2009

~::fAkEr::~

Melodrama of Unknown at 6:33 PM
What in the world makes you think that you can bring me down just like that? Maybe you forget to whom you dealing with. Well people, IT’S ME!!!! AISYAH AR!!! (U thinks I’m too arrogant is it?? well, I dun care...).

Come on, safe all your dirty tricks to yourself. You talk bad about me, yea....I know it all. But dun worry...I AM NOT AS STUPID AS YOU ARE. You can say whatever u like bout me. You can be such a faker in front of me. You think I don’t realize it, maybe you think that I’m too innocent. But it is funny to see that you believe I trust you.

The truth is, you are NOTHING to me. So, whatever that come out from your mouth means NOTHING to me. But I CAN’T STOP laughing to think how scared you are when I gave you ‘that’ message!!

Hey....YOU...jealousy won’t get u anywhere....it will only kill your own self....

You can be the president, you can be the secretary, you can take all my tittle before...but there’s one thing that you can’t have. You can never be me...you can’t even beat my spirit. You hardly to stand on your feet, what makes you think that you can move me even an inch. How pathetic!!

So, what you can do is, goes in front of the mirror, looked at the person in the mirror and asks yourself,

“Am I good enough to beat HER??”

Then, I will definitely give you this answer,

“Not even close...loser....”

p/s: to that person, watch your step...I’m watching you.....hahahhahaha!!! www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "~::fAkEr::~"

Unknown on January 2, 2009 at 11:22 PM said...[Reply to comment]

no thanks..

mr.syazwan on January 7, 2009 at 3:57 AM said...[Reply to comment]

anda telah di tag - sila layari blog MR SYAZWAN~ EWAH..EWAH..EWAH. untuk mendapatkan award anda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal