Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boredom Experiments!

Melodrama of Unknown at 4:31 PM
Ever since the doctor suspect that I have a high blood pressure, he became extremely insist for not letting me work part-time anymore. According to him, because of my lack of sleep and rest, plus with the stress cause me sick. So, he wanted me to stay at home and rest. In return, he will take care of everything that are relate to me, of course. Indeed, I’m glad that he is here, beside me (like the old time).

So, my routine such a lazy routine!! I refused to clean my house, because it is my brother that makes the mess and that brat, need to be discipline somehow. So, I’m gonna watch and see. Ah!! Forget about him.

After I’ve been thinking (deeply, hardly) on my activities during this holiday break, I got an idea!! That now is the perfect time for me to fix all my tired unhealthy skin back! So, I do some research on the internet about some stuff and here is what my experiments gonna be.
According to the internet, in order for us to get a natural red lip is by applying ginger on it! So, I decided to do it every morning and night. Or even during I watched glee on my lappy, or watching TV. I will share the results after 2 weeks of trying it ok!
According to my sis, Along, the effective way to tackle body skin problem is by applying ‘Bio-Oil’ after shower. It will help in reduced scar, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing skin, and dehydrated skin. My skin is dehydrated!! So, I went to Watson’s and get myself a bottle of Bio-Oil. Its affordable thou, only cost you around RM38 for a 60ml bottle and RM58 for the bigger one. It’s been 3 days since I’m using the ‘Bio-Oil’, as the matter of fact, I love how my body skin condition now. Better and healthy.
Thanks to my sis along who generously gave me her SKII facial treatment clear lotion, which I used it like a toner before I’m applying moisturizer. I did survey the price for that clear lotion and frankly, its out of my ranged! RM300++! But it is a very good product thou!
Luckily, Body Shop is having their sales when I was looking for a milk moisturizer. So, the lady recommended me to try Shiso whitening moisture milk. It’s 10% discounts but since I’m a member I got another 10% off. So, RM89.90 – 20% = RM71.92! I used it every morning and night and I’m lovin’ it!!
I did wear a mask on my face once in a week. I’m using Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask with Papaya by Purederm. Only cost you RM5 per pack. Available at Watsons. Hahah!!

Other than that, I make sure that I do my facial treatment once in a month. Next entry I will share my experiences.
www.tips-fb.com

3 VVIP Readers on "Boredom Experiments!"

Scorpio Warrior on June 18, 2011 at 9:46 AM said...[Reply to comment]

yup, bio-oil is da best to reduce scar, uneven skin tone etc. i'm already use it. it works! =)

you-know-who on June 19, 2011 at 11:55 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Hey,jum join contest.Ada hadiah best

http://thisnotyours.blogspot.com/2011/06/wohoo-jom-join-contest.html

hamzah ian on June 24, 2011 at 4:47 AM said...[Reply to comment]

aku baby face.. awwwww...
hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal