Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Me going BOLB!

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:26 AM
I think, I need a new look! Since the weather in JB getting hotter and I am superb busy with my so-called life routine plus I’ve been eager wanted to cut my hair short exactly like Victoria Beckham as she is my idol. But, when I ask for my mom opinion she rejected it. So, I keep searching for a suitable Bolb cut that will satisfy not only me, but also my mom. (If not, she will complain about how ugly my hair is every time!).

As I a lil bit worried on will I look fat in Bolb cut, I ask for others opinions. Simply put, I get a positive feedback from them and here I am, in BOLB. Still high in glucose and happy with the results! You know how much does it cost me?!! Affordable!! Only RM68 by the Director herself at Thomas & Guys in CS. Plus, I got 2 more voucher worth of RM30 EACH!! So… ta da ta ta ta~ I’m lovi’n it! (as in McD song..huh!)

www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Me going BOLB!"

Sofea on June 16, 2011 at 2:50 AM said...[Reply to comment]

just nice ur new hair cut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal