Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, September 27, 2010

Now I Got Adorable!

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:12 AM
This is my new baby pet
My sis, Achiq gave it to me coz she said that she didn’t want Casmo to be alone
(Since My Baby Trixy no longer being able to play with him anymore)

But!!

Don’t get me wrong peps!
This is my baby boy!! 
After a while, thinking about his name, 
we (me and Achiq) decided to name him ‘Abble’ 
(basically taken from adorable).
Because he is so Adorable and chubby!!
I love him soo much!!

p/s: Thanks sis for giving me such an adorable baby pet to play with!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

4 VVIP Readers on "Now I Got Adorable!"

BD Fabregas on September 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...[Reply to comment]

cam wonderpet jek..

caliph shuriken on October 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...[Reply to comment]

kt umah sy susah nk snap pic hamster.. so kecik & kiut, hikk...

Kak Mahh on October 3, 2010 at 11:53 PM said...[Reply to comment]

akak kongsi ini dlm FB akak tau..HALAL

Unknown on October 27, 2010 at 4:10 AM said...[Reply to comment]

BD:
Hahhahah!! klu nk tau, wonder pet dulu, dia lah...hahahha!!

Calip:
hamster sgt comel kan calip!!!! n sgt gedik!!! hahhaha!!

zmah:
thanks akak..... hargai sgt2!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal