Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh!! Snap!

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:29 PM

Ok....wanna hear the good news or the bad news?? Which one?? To a certain people prefer to hear the good news first, so that they can focus on the bad news later...as for me, i prefer to hear the bad news first and save my day with the good news!!!

So, here come the bad news!!

My baby Lappy in a Coma!!! So, he’s still in repairing room! That’s why i hardly to online, updating my post and blog walking to my fav blog! Gosh miss ya’ll! Hahhaha!!

I hope, my baby Lappy, will get well soon!! So that I can used it to do my fav routine!! Blog walking!! Hahhah!!!

But!!!! I will updated those story that I put on hold in my journal!! So, that I can share it with ya’ll every piece of it!! (haaa...ko...).

Enjoy reading!!

p/s: thanks to my Alang’s Lappy...at last, i can post something!! Hmm...still...miss my baby Lappy!! 


As for the Good News


I'M HOME!!!!! Plus, my dad will settle the Lappy for me....isn't it GREAT!!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Oh!! Snap!"

nn on September 6, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...[Reply to comment]

so what's the good news?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal