Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hoping For Tomorrow...

Melodrama of Unknown at 7:44 PM
I am so stupid, crying at the shopping complex. Gosh!!!! I hate this feeling. I thought today supposed to be a great day. But then it turns sooooooooooooo like crap!!!! I hate it every time he does that!! I really hate it, it hurt so much ok...God, Plz make me strong. I’m so sad until I don’t know where to found the item that I want to buy, eventhough, I’ve been here like thousand times!!! But then my lil sis keeps following me. I know she knows that I was crying. She understands what I felt and try to comfort me. Actually, I tried my best to hold my tears, until she came. Yeah...lucky me no one there when I was crying (so....childish..) Then my mom....owwhhh....(mom I know that you’re lying about ‘it’, it’s ok...I can understand it, ur too sweet mom...thanks...love you so much!!). I have to be strong. Yeah!!!! I should laugh now...out loud! (Forget about it....please...). But why I’m still crying.....maybe I should sleep. Yeah...I have to sleep...
HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT....
www.tips-fb.com

6 VVIP Readers on "Hoping For Tomorrow..."

Hyuuga on December 23, 2008 at 6:48 PM said...[Reply to comment]

u blaja ktne?

MOHD ADHA MOHD ZAIN (ADHA ZAIN) on December 23, 2008 at 7:41 PM said...[Reply to comment]

salam.. add my blog : www.myadha.com

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Uiitt sya!!ko kn cool!gunalah kata2 hikmah ko yg slalu tue...'gambate!'

Khairil Khamis on December 26, 2008 at 9:43 PM said...[Reply to comment]

I hate it every time he does that!! --> who??

Khairil Khamis on December 26, 2008 at 9:46 PM said...[Reply to comment]

to fatin: easy to advicing people but hard advicing ownself..

Unknown on January 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...[Reply to comment]

it's my dad chairiel..huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal