Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, December 19, 2008

Movie Night : Yes Man

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:38 PM
Last night, I’ve watched a movie with my dad n my lil sis Achiq. At first, we really don’t know what to watch. Achiq suggested us to watched ‘Histeria’. I don’t really into ‘malay’ movie though, so, I said ”Hey, y dun we try to watch ‘Yes Man’!! It’s must be funny, it’s Jim Carey though”. So my dad agreed with me n so my lil sis. (I really want to laugh out loud..). So, the story started. There are only a few people in the cinema that time (late night tickets). You knoe what, I laugh like crazy. I admit it that I enjoy myself!! (I’m pretty sure the others ‘enjoy’ it too..). At least I’m laughing at the funny part ok. No fence. U knoe what, u should try it too. Watching funny movie n laugh like no one’s around!

The synopsis:
Yes Man is a comedy movie starring Jim Carrey. He plays as Carl Allen, a very depressed man who always says no to everything. Everything changes when he signs up for a self-help program based on one simple principle: say yes to everything…and anything. At first, unleashing the power of “yes” transforms Carl’s life in amazing and unexpected ways, but he soon discovers that opening up his life to endless possibilities can have its drawbacks. Want to know more? You better watch it.
U know what, this story really get me an idea. Why don’t we try to challenge ourselves by saying “yes” to every possibilities that’s rational (try it for a week). Sure we will enjoy it!! Hahha!! I didn’t mean to anything, I mean anything that is rational (don’t get me wrong). So people, enjoy ur life n have a great weekend!!
www.tips-fb.com

4 VVIP Readers on "Movie Night : Yes Man"

Hyuuga on December 19, 2008 at 9:59 PM said...[Reply to comment]

jom change link...

http://www.stillforever.blogspot.com/

Khairil Khamis on December 21, 2008 at 4:41 PM said...[Reply to comment]

i should watch this movie...

Unknown on December 22, 2008 at 12:33 PM said...[Reply to comment]

yes..i think u should...
u should laugh often...
heheee...

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

oh..jd awak lah yang ketawa sampai nak runtuh skrin cinema tu ya...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal