Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I am not ALONE...

Melodrama of Unknown at 10:15 PM
I admitted my mistakes. I know where I went wrong. I do know exactly the reason it became like that. I will definitely never repeat the same mistakes!!! I need to struggle like hell this time. I won’t play. I won’t join anything except doing my duty. I will achieve my target. I promise to not let those people who believe in me down anymore. I guess I can’t stand the guilt in me. Thanks for helping me. For showing me that, there’s a way to fix it. As I promise to you and to myself...I will keep it. I’ll never repeat the same mistakes!!!! I am full of motivation now!! But I’m still the one that you know before. I never change. Wish me luck 4 my new mission!! If I forgot, do remind me. Mad at me, I dun mind, as long as I’m in the right track!! I need a second chance...please God!! Make me strong!!
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "I am not ALONE..."

Khairil Khamis on December 26, 2008 at 9:40 PM said...[Reply to comment]

just prove yourself first..then prove other people around you..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal