Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, December 15, 2008

How To Be Single And Happy....

Melodrama of Unknown at 4:52 PM

One of my besties asks me this question. Since I’m an expert, I will share it with you all.

1st: Think Positive. No matter how bad your situations are, try to think positive. There is always a solution for a problem. At least, I believe in that. If you have a problem, try to solve it quickly. If it is a small matter like, someone talks bad about you, just leave it. It doesn’t worth your attention at all. When they tired, they will stop. Trust me, I know.

2nd: Be Independent. Friends are not everything. You can survive without them. Don’t rely on friends too much. Try to do your work on your own. Let them find you, not you find them. All your secrets, don’t tell others. Just write it on your diary. Or you can tell it to your sisters or any family members that you’re closed with. They can be trusted.

3rd: Smile. Start your day with a smile. Its makes your day turns much happier. It is you, who can make your day wonderful. Not others. When you see other people, smile to them. You already made their day happy too. This is one of the ways to gain people attention in a silent way. I always do that. Since, I’m not that talkative.

4th: Honest. Be honest to yourself. Treat yourself well. If you think that you can’t take it, stop immediately. If you think you can, try your best to maintain it. I always do that, if I think my heart hate it, I’ll leave it. But, if my heart loves it, I’ll keep it well. Good in choosing friends.

5th: Confident. It is very important. You must always confident. Trust yourself that you can do it! No matter how hard it is, believe that you can do the best! Be confident in everything you do. Then you’ll be alright. Believe that, tomorrow will be better than today. Don't forget to start your day with a smile.

May God bless you all. Appreciate what you have in life. Nothing last forever.

www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "How To Be Single And Happy...."

Khairil Khamis on December 18, 2008 at 8:25 PM said...[Reply to comment]

single itu myakitkan jgak kdg2 aisyah..

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

heheh tul ke awk single n expert about single life? can u prove that boys its always wrong as u always said, mean gulrz, heheh u know i think in this new era world we just cannot give all out to our partner right i think both have their plan meaning boys have some plan and some with some gulrz maybe just to fill in their life to make their life not so boring so much heheh just opinion and i live in this era so we must prepared

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal