Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Saturday, October 17, 2009

HooHoo..

Melodrama of Unknown at 6:21 AM
For these past few days, I’ve been busy settling things that are important for my future BTW. I lack of time to update my blog!! But then again…I still have time to on9 and level up in Café World!!! Hahhahaha!!! Check out my café though…getting better each day!! Of course in Facebook…but I’m not really into facebook though, just playing the games there ok…so, sorry if I didn’t reply you…coz I’ve been busy cooking….hahhahahah!!! lalallala~

Owh….i got a LOT of movie from my buddy!!!!! Should thanks him trillion for those moviessssss….so, you see…how busy I am….busy cooking and watching movie…hahhahaha~
(Don’t get me wrong….i don’t have asgmt or anything to rush for a moment…I just enjoy my time..That’s all….)

Will update soon…promise you that…
Got to go for now…feel sleepy oredy…

p/s: I love my new mp3 trackssssss that I just download!!!!! Gosh!!

Free Signature Generator www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "HooHoo.."

Faarihin on October 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...[Reply to comment]

salam.. wah.. tengah seronok bercuti yer.. slamat bercuti yer.. (^__^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal