Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'Abg Long'

Melodrama of Unknown at 11:59 AM
So, now…..I am officially announced that I already have ‘Abg Long’!!!
Trust me, he’s a great, great, great guy!!
He’s not smoking and such a responsible guy!! (CHECK!)

Since, he doesn’t want me to put his face in here….so I’ll listen to him.
Or else my Along gonna nag at me till my ears bleeding!! Hahahah!!

I’m glad that they finally ready to settle down.
So, here I am…as a second wedding planner after my umi of course…
Will start to make whatever it takes (still blur actually), to make sure, when the day have come, they will remember it!!!

So, to my beloved sister, Along…I’m glad that you finally find your true happiness!!

To my becoming ‘Abg Long’, Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I guess my new year will start with a great opening!!!

Heppy New Year EVERYONE!!!!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "'Abg Long'"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 31, 2009 at 1:46 AM said...[Reply to comment]

bagusla ade yg baik leh jaga ko...
by the way...
hepi new year...

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ on December 31, 2009 at 9:09 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations dear!
^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal