Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

happened

Melodrama of Unknown at 10:54 AM
Ok…it’s been a while since the last time I updated my blog here…people kept asking when Im gonna update my blog…

So I guess…here I am once again…

I guess I just recovered from my dark painful and sorrow moment (perhaps..)
Anyway, let’s skip it can we…

Well, for those who already know, I’m currently working with my dad (Abuya) as a part-timer of course. Working with him such a challenge to me since he’s a workaholic and I’m not really.

But let’s look at the bright side. I do gain a lot of experience since we done outstation a lot and ummm..i do kinda like it. (I love to travel around anyway).

Let’s cut it short, we finally made our final hit on UCI (Unity College of International) by organized the registration day for the nursing students which happened last Saturday. The registration was in PJ (Petaling Jaya) and I had to wake up as early as 3am to prepare myself because we’re leaving at 4am.



Worst, I didn’t get a wink of sleep!!!! Not that I’m thrill to go there, but it’s because of my lil bros n sisters still playing around and making such a loud noise at 1.30am!!!!! Can u imagine that? hahahh!!

Thank god I managed to make myself awake until the registration end!! (well, I did skip for awhile though, sleeping in a car for like an hour…ahhhhh…heaven!) Then I FREAKINGLY woke up UNREADILY because there’s a cockroach on my leg!! For god sake, it’s disgusting!! That’s it!! I’m done sleeping. Then I went back to the registration desk and find myself boring again!! ( I wish Yati here with me you know…at least we can create some drama or something…argghhh!!)

While Abuya n Mummy busy with their things…I got myself busy too!!! Cam whore people!!!! So I went to the lobby and did what I do best!! Hahahhha!!


Then once again I felt so boring playing by myself. I went to the registration desk for a million times and kinda happy this time because it’s time to go home!!!! It was 1.30pm anyway. Gosh, I cudnt wait to be back home…I miss my umi!!

Then I did a alil chat with Abuya n Mummy on the way back until I fell asleep again.

Then we stop by at the R&R Segamat coz mummy said that their Nasi Beriani is the best in here. I gave it a try…and..i..liked it..hmm…I mean it’s delicious.

Overall, I love KL!! Except for the traffic jammed.

Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

8 VVIP Readers on "happened"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 23, 2009 at 2:48 PM said...[Reply to comment]

kenapa la english aku tak sehabat minah nie...
hehehehehe...

Faizal Sulaiman on December 23, 2009 at 2:57 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hye aisyah.lama tak dgr citer. okayla ni dah update:-)

Megumi Shika on December 23, 2009 at 5:26 PM said...[Reply to comment]

tu la..aku nk ikut ko xbg..hahahahaha

Unknown on December 24, 2009 at 7:40 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to ♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫

really??? hahhah!!! i still in a learning process...
thanks... :-)

Unknown on December 24, 2009 at 7:41 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to FaizalSulaiman

Hai Faizal....
yup!! yup!! update oredy...
:-)

Unknown on December 24, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Megumi Shika

Hai babe....
mmg aku gle nak bawak ko...
tp keter full ar...
haih...
(ada student tumpang)

p/s: takkan nk dok kt bonet...tak gojes weh!! hahaa!

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ on December 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM said...[Reply to comment]

yeah, setuju.. english die best!!!
=)
aisyah! lama tak update... dah muncul blk akhirnya
=)

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 25, 2009 at 2:36 AM said...[Reply to comment]

i also need to work hard to make my english beter & better...
hehehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal