Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First Class

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:09 PM
Here I am, once again…
So, today was officially my first class for this sem.
I had project management class this morning.
Well, I was trying my best to hide my true identity by wearing those speck that I bought in JB,
But I guess people already recognize me! (Damn!)
Watever..
A usual, I will seat at the place where no one seats of course and being totally ALONE!
I felt boring by myself keeping quiet,
So I took my nail shiner and started to shine my nails!
Then I remember that I bought my mp3 with me!!!
So, I took it out, turn it on and played my fav song ‘Untouched-The Veronicas’ over and over again.
Until I finish shine all my nails (Gosh!! They looked gorgeous!!) Then I realized that the lecturer is not coming!! (Great!)
Who cares anyway, besides I still have class after this.
So I decided to write this:

My Wish list!
1.Sony Ericssons Xperia (X1)
2.White Gold Necklace with a cute heart locket
3.BOongashoes Sneakers (Type D)
4.New Spectacles
5.Majolica make up full set!

Free Signature Generator www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "First Class"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 31, 2009 at 1:47 AM said...[Reply to comment]

aku juga ingin kan Sony Ericssons Xperia...
harap² dapat...

Megumi Shika on December 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hahaha
wei boongashoes tu open januari ni
tp first come first serve basis
die open for first 100 customer je dulu
so cpt2 la k
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal