Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Day

Melodrama of Unknown at 4:13 AM
I keep smiling every time I woke up in the morning.

I keep telling myself that everything going to be alright.

I keep lying to myself…..and I can’t stop lying….

Coz I don’t want my mom to notice that. I don’t want to make her feel sad….

I just can’t..

Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

4 VVIP Readers on "Another Day"

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ on December 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Everything gonna be alright sweetie...
There will always be a rainbow after the rain...
=))

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 11, 2009 at 12:46 PM said...[Reply to comment]

harap semuanya ok...
jgn wat mama u sedih...

Unknown on December 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Vee Violet

Vee my dear...
you right...
hope to see the rainbow soon...

Unknown on December 11, 2009 at 3:22 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to ♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫

thanks for the reminder....
you right...
the important thing now is mu mom...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal