Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yesterday

Melodrama of Unknown at 8:32 AM
Yesterday, after I’m done with all my classes and add/drop thing, I was decided to go to the aerobic dance at 5.30pm. Well, since I’m alone as usual I text Alang to join me. So, after a while then she came surprising me from the back! Gosh! Hahhhaha!!!

Nothing unusual happened. So, I went back to my hostel and find out that we have a water problem! GREAT!!! But still, I am lucky enough to take a shower BEFORE the water really stop! Huhuuu..

Then, I have a lil chit chat with Miera n Zura since we don’t really have any asgmt to do. Then, Yati buzz me to ask me to chat with her. Then, I open my YM (in Invisible mood as always) and chat with her. We were planning to celebrate New Year together in our own way! Hahahhahah!!!

But then, the line got worst and I just turn my lappy off. I tried to sleep then I can’t sleep coz I have this annoying headache! After a while, I’m struggling to sleep I received a text from him. Now, I can’t sleep and I’m feeling guilty.

I didn’t mean to hurt his feeling but I just did. I am sorry for that. I guess I have to wait until he get back to me. Please get back to me….
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Yesterday"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 31, 2009 at 1:04 PM said...[Reply to comment]

are u sure the water problem after u taking shower???
hehehehehe...
i think not...
i can smell bad here...
hehehehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal