Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hot Day!

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:46 PM
Wat’s up people!!!! What a hot day today at Sintok!! Gosh…it’s killing me!!!

Owh…BTW…I’m already in Sintok….to be exact, UUM..

Today I got nothing much to do since I got problems with my timetable, so I decided not attend the class yet, not until I’m done with my timetable. It’s still an add/drop week anyway, so the attendance will not be taken until the add/drop week end.

Just now I received a text from Alang asking me to take her to Changlun, coz she needs to buy a shoes since she only have a sneakers with her. OMG!! What on earth she’s been thinking by only bring her sneakers in here, UUM!!! Hhaahhaah!!

Well, we, a student of course, must wear a formal cloth while attending the classes. No jeans, no sneakers, no short skirts, no short pans.

Whatever. I just wear what I want as I please. I don’t bind by the rules, since I’m the rules breaker anyway!!! Hahahahahah!!! Wish Yati were here, so that I have a partner in crime. Ghee~

Ok then, enough talking. I hope I didn’t give you bad pictures about UUM rite!! Ouh….UUM good!! (with a smile and unsure expression).

TILL HERE..
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "Hot Day!"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on December 29, 2009 at 12:40 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hahahahaha...
dah masuk belajar...
hehehehe...

Megumi Shika on December 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM said...[Reply to comment]

omg A!!!so fake!!!
lol!!!
-A&M-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal