Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sadness

Melodrama of Unknown at 8:38 PM
What will I do when I’m sad?

Firstly, I will try my best to sleep. If it is fails….
I will try to listen to the music and sing along. If it still fail…
I will watch movie. If it is fails also…
I will take a shower and cry like crap!

I wish I have a power to shut my heart down.
To bad, i'm just a girl with no power but full of burden.

Free Signature Generator www.tips-fb.com

5 VVIP Readers on "Sadness"

Einaz Shah Rizal Thomas on January 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...[Reply to comment]

ala napa ni sedih2..=D

Faarihin on January 12, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...[Reply to comment]

awat ni.. lame tak singgah sini.. rileks2 jangan sedih2.. sentiasa ingatkanNYA... mudah2an sedih itu akan berkurangan.. (^__^)

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on January 13, 2010 at 6:58 PM said...[Reply to comment]

sabaq la...
tak nak la nangis²...
ko kene kuat k...

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I will not approve on it. I over precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Unknown on January 16, 2010 at 11:05 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Anonymous

huh?? and you are??? sorry i didn't invite u in....so, you may go in peace...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal