Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bunkster!!

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:12 AM
Last Monday (29 March 2010)…We went to the Alumni Konsert, UUM!!
There are few people that I like will be there especially this guys!!!! (The main reason!!)

So, I really want to go there!! So, I decided to go there with my love one “Si Tomey”. I want to go there with him so bad!!!

So I asked Alang to booked 2 tickets for me and ask him later. So, that night I ask him to go there with me. Actually I kind of worried that he can’t go with me, coz during this expo thing, he will surely involve in Futsal! But I guess I was the luckiest girl!! He didn’t play Futsal, coz he want to spend his time with me!!! Yay!!! You’re the best~!!!

So, I was so excited and start to think what to wear!!! Gosh!! But then, I was thinking about those pink shirts that we bought together at Tesco! But then again, I was thinking…will he wear that in here, UUM?!! Well, pink shirt….

Guess what??!!! He wants to wear it!!! I was a little bit surprised!!! Hahhahaha!!!! He even asked me if it’s ok for him to not wearing his Jefferson shoes, coz he wants to wear s’thing else. I said, “I don’t mind as long as you love it” (The truth is, I know what he wants to wear…his Crocs!)

So we went there, Dewan MAS around 8.30pm (supposed the show start at 9pm). I don’t know what is wrong with the people, but they keep starring at us as we enter the hall. Maybe they were amazed that we wearing the same shirt in pink!! Hahhah!!
Whatever…enough with the stares oredy!

So, the show begin with the VVIP came in, then the same formal song will be played and the fun begun!! A lot of songs, a lot of dance and a lot of MC crap that night!!

But I enjoy watching that with him. Plus, my sis Alang do perform the dance that night! I want to watch her too!!!!

Too bad, me and ‘Si Tomey’ guessing the wrong dancers!! Hahahha!!!

So, here comes Adibah Noor!!! OMG!! She’s damn hilarious!! Spontaneous!! Talented!!! She made her entrance with this hindustand famous song, DOOM!! (doom macaleh, doom macaleh..DOOM!!) HAHAHHA!! I dunno the spelling. Gosh, I love her!!

Then, here they are!!! The reason I am here tonight!!! MY BUNKFACE!!!!!!
Gosh!!! I wish I can………..watever at least get an autograph maybe…hahha!! Ehemm…”Si Tomey” I love you….huhuuu~



So, the audience start to stand on their chair which blocking our view!! So, I can’t stand there watching something that I can’t even see!!!! So, I grab ‘Si Tomey’ and we’re heading to the front and find our self a chair to stand on!! Hahha!! So, we enjoy our self in our own way…in our own gig dance. Hahhah!! Gosh, I miss that moment.

As the show over, we continue our enjoyment day, to the expo!! I get myself a Crocs too!!! With the Jibbits!! Thanks Bie…

Then we eat and once again I feel al little bit annoy by people keep starring at us like I’m a Paris Hilton or something!! (Kidding…) I just ignore the stares and focus on ‘Si Tomey’. I don’t know he was just sweet looking that night. He is in PINK for real!!! (He used to hate Pink..)hahhaha!!!

Then, I got a text from that ‘Bitch’ again. Maybe she was depressed playing by herself. Well, she can’t live ALONE!! OR she will going CRAZY!! Hahhahah!! But I won’t let that bitch ruin my night like that. I reply her text 2 times and that’s it.

I do enjoy the night! I am happy!! We were so sweet together in PINK especially ‘Si Tomey’ (aku pasan jap..sila izinkan ya..) Thanks for the amazing night Bie!

p/s: You are the best….always the best ONE for me…I LOVE YOU!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "Bunkster!!"

DeGorgeous FashionHouse on April 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...[Reply to comment]

bestnye dpt jumpe bunkface :) haa! cantik blog awk !

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on April 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM said...[Reply to comment]

kwn aku kat uum pon g konsert nie...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal