Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tag dari Shafie

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:49 PM
I don’t really understand what the tag is really about.
But, referring to Shafie page, obviously they want me to talk about shoes….Right!

So, here’s my favourite a.k.a new shoe!!
My pale Pink Crocs!!!
Actually I bought it during Convo after I attend Bunkface Concert.
Remember about the Bunkster entry?
Yeah, I did mention get myself a crocs right?? So, here it is!!!

Did you see the Jibbits??
Thanks to ‘Si Tomey’, coz he’s the one who choose it for me!!!
I just love these shoes!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Tag dari Shafie"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on April 16, 2010 at 8:09 AM said...[Reply to comment]

yg penting tetap pink...
hehehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal