Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Final

Melodrama of Unknown at 3:20 AM

Yeah!!! Trust me, I just finished my 3rd paper today!!
Gosh!!! I am GLAD that everything going smooth…

Well, of course I am the only one who always come 15mins late after the exam already started! Huhuu…

I got Applied Statistics at first, I love this paper coz I kinda master in it…huhuu…

The next day I have to sit for Project Management, at first I thought this paper gonna ruin my day, but then hey…..the exercises that I’ve been doing are exactly what came out….I mean the pattern! Lucky me who hate to memorize things!!

As for today, I got Com. In Biz Decision Making paper to be answered! Once again, I’ve made it through easily….i am relief.

So, now I have to focus on my straight 3 paper started this Tuesday till Thursday! Wish me luck peeps!! Huhuuu…

Gosh!! Calculus II is making me NERVOUSE!! Ghee~

p/s: Good Luck 'Si Tomey'!!! Huhuu...to all who facing their final, GAMBATEE!!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

0 VVIP Readers on "The Final"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal