Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Family Member!!

Melodrama of Unknown at 11:52 PM
Welcoming OUR NEW BABY PET!!!

This is my boy!!! I name it CASMO! He’s so little and crème in color!! He has a cute red eyes and pink nose!!
This is my girl!!! I name it TRIXY! She’s littler than Casmo and yet she’s the one who eats a lot!!!! She’s the banded type (orange n white). She also has a cute red eyes n pink nose!!
They’re both Syrian family!! When they grown up, they will be 15cm long!!

Right now, they’re playing with their exercise ball.

Casmo in Orange Ball and Trixy in Pink Ball.
It’s easy for me to see they playing around in my room.

Aren’t they ADORABLE? Hmmmm…….
p/s: Thanks Bie…….you’ve made me HAPPY.

p/p/s: To the anonymous. I DON’T KNOW YOU, and so were YOU. You have no clue what’s going on, so BACK OFF!! I don’t talk to stranger.
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "New Family Member!!"

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on April 12, 2010 at 8:12 AM said...[Reply to comment]

sgt comel...
leh senam2 lagik tue...
hehehehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal