Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Majolica Majorca by Shisheido

Melodrama of Unknown at 4:02 PM
I really want to share this with ya’ll...
I already have my own Majolica Majorca!!!!
Majolica Majorca??
It’s actually came from Shisheido..
I’ve been aiming this product for such a long time since I discovered it..
Because of it is too expensive...
I just hold it for a while...
Since my business were so good...
I had a chance to buy it as I pleased!!
I highly recommended it to ya’ll this product!
It’s so perfect for an Asian skin!!
Better than Loreal to me...
I just Love it so much!!!

What I’ve bought:

Hone Pump Gloss Neo (PK143) – RM19.90
Shadow Customize (GR185) – RM20.90
Shadow Customize (SV830) – RM20.90
Shadow Customize (GD822) – RM20.90
Shadow Customize (BL724) – RM20.90
Cheek Customize (88) – RM29.90
Custom Assist (Cheek Brush) – RM9.90
Skin Remaker Foundation (Refill) – RM55.90
Skin Remaker Foundation Case – RM24.90
Majoerotica (Glittery Perfume Balm) – RM45.90


Total I spend for this product :
RM240.10!!

p/s: Dapat tau kat Pak Razak...mampuih aku!! Hahah!!
Check their official website here

Free Signature Generator
* Candy-Hum Graphic *
www.tips-fb.com

6 VVIP Readers on "Majolica Majorca by Shisheido"

Ika Razak on October 2, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...[Reply to comment]

i pun suke make up ni.. kat watson pun ade. sungguh cantik case die. Anna sui pun menarik kan cume bau die kureng.

orange.itu.jingga. on October 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...[Reply to comment]

gtau sma pak razak!!!
hahahahah....

Wafiy Wonka on October 7, 2009 at 12:43 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hi..do visit my blog n comment on the post 'panda vs beruang'
p/s: vote 4 me yea (panda) :)

Unknown on October 10, 2009 at 2:54 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR To Ika Razak

olla dear....
kita samalah...
Majolica mmg best!!!!
huhuuuu...
Anna Sui xminat sgt lar...
ghee~
yup!! yup!
casing dia mmg nmpk royal kan...kan...
jom bli Majolica Majorca!!
hahah!!

Unknown on October 10, 2009 at 2:55 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to orange.itu.jingga

Weh Jula....
jgn ar weh...
kitakan member...
heheeee...
(^_^)"

Unknown on October 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR To Wafiy

olla..
alrite...
will view u later...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal