Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MISTAKES

Melodrama of Unknown at 7:24 AM
"I've made a mistakes and I'm SO SORRY....."
Maybe you need time...
I understand...
so, back to me when you cool down...
I really AM SO SORRY...
Free Signature Generator

www.tips-fb.com

3 VVIP Readers on "MISTAKES"

Unknown on September 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM said...[Reply to comment]

nape ecah..gaduh ngan bf ke?? ngan member?? brmaap maapan ek nak ghayer nih, huhuhu!!! ;p

Ika Razak on September 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...[Reply to comment]

takpe die dah ok nanti die cari la u balik. :) takmo sedey2

Hafiz Hamid on September 12, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...[Reply to comment]

chill~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal