Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Leave it or take it

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:36 PM
I was searching some fashion style on the net, when suddenly I saw this picture of two celebrity couple. Then, we start to talk about those two. Not about whom they are, but what they wear. Actually, our conversation catch my attention when one of my friend said something like..

"ishk.....tgk la tue....awek pakai cantik2, tapi dia macam nak g pasar jer...”

Hahhahaha!!!! Have you ever crossed with this situation, where you all dress up so well with your heel and all, then your boy just wear the same shirt and a sandal!!!
To certain girl, maybe she just ignores it, but to certain girl it is really matter!!


* Candy-Hum Graphic *
For those who matter..

“Why he always wear the same shirt every time we out for a date?!! Worst, he only wears a sandal!! He doesn’t put some gel on his hair!! I don’t think he even take a bath!! I...why I’m all dress up!! Is it only me who are thrill about going out today? Or, he’s actually don’t really bother to what I’m wearing? Is he really wants to go out for a date or not?? I’m confused!!”

* Candy-Hum Graphic *
For those who don’t

“I love to see him be himself! As long as he wearing something proper and look nice to my eyes. Maybe that’s just his style. Maybe I shouldn’t wear my heels though. Whatever it is, I just want to spend some time with him. I’m glad that he still compliments about my beauty and he still loves me!

p/s: Just be yourself...but, once you become my husband, I’m gonna take care of everything!

Free Signature Generator
* Candy-Hum Graphic * www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "Leave it or take it"

Lata on September 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM said...[Reply to comment]

just leave it :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal