Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

mumbling me..

Melodrama of Unknown at 10:40 AM

Haih…..my sis Uder seems to be already in JB!!! And my sis Alang (Neb) will follow her soon tonight at 7.30 pm!!! And I?? I’m stuck in here, attending all my classes obediently. As I’ve promise my Umi to do well this time, so this is me keeping my promise. So, mom…you know I will do anything, anything at all just for you.

Well, recently I’ve been doing my own stuff while I don’t really have any urgent assignment to submit. So, I started to do my own sketch fashion book. The idea was for me to miss and match those interesting pieces that catch my eyes. So that, I can planning my financial superbly well. (I wish I’m a billionaire..ok, back to the reality).

BTW!!! I show it to ‘Si Tomey’. Kind of embarrassing coz my arts are like a ten years old child, even the ten years old child can do better. But he likes it (dare him not to like it!!! Hahha!!)But hey, I have my point here. There’s always a started into something right?? I am keeping up my so-called talent! Muahahhah!!!

Owh, I do bought some stuff, really can’t wait to talk about it in here. So I will update soon with more ‘educated’ thing in here. Hahha!!

I recently view my fellow Indonesian bloggers!! I would like to say that they ‘Rock the house’!!! They do this what they call gathering all bloggers into some fancy restaurant. And most of them who have DSLR were unstoppable from snapping!!!! Those bloggers are people who love to talk about fashion. Even the little one already knows what to wear and how to pose! Gosh!!! They’re amazing!

On top of all, some of them got review from their local magazine and they have this photo shoot for the magazine!! I wish I am that lucky!! Hahha!!!

p/s: Come Malaysian Blogger!!! Let’s we organized the grand gathering together!!! (Poyo jap). *Maksud tersiratnya, nk snap gambar dgn DSLR tu..*
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "mumbling me.."

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on February 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM said...[Reply to comment]

bila la aku dapat dslr milik ku....
huhuhuhu...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal