Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sending HER back!

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:30 PM
I guess now Alang must be in JB already. Huhuu…

Last night I supposed to send her to the station in time. Well, actually we’re early though, while ‘waiting’ for the bus, we hit Kopitiam, which is my fav place in here changlun!!
I order my usual garlic bread which the BEST garlic bread I’ve ever tasted around here (so far) and irresistible Enriched Chocolate Drink!! As for dessert, I order French fries!

Alang prefer something heavy since she will be stuck in a bus for 9 hour later. So I suggest her to try Special Kopitiam Nasi Lemak. Combination between the curry chicken, the egg, those delicious ‘sambal’ and square papadom (if I’m not mistaken la…). Arrgghh…just see the picture la…and for the drink, she chooses Ice Lemon Tea.

And For him….he also likes Special Kopitiam Nasi Lemak! Hahahhaha!!! And he loves Enriched Chocolate Drink too (Like mine).
So, we were eating like there’s nothing to do after this, but the truth is, there’s a bus waiting for us exactly at 7.30pm!!! Muahahhaha!!!
In return, we missed the bus!!! (I’m so mad at the ticket girl, coz I already called her to let the bus driver wait for us!!! It’s only 15 min late BTW!!! What’s the big deal? Argghhh…) NVM, since I’m and ‘Si Tomey’ already expert in catching the bus on the highway, we ask for the bus driver’s number.

Now, the catching begins!!! Hahahhaha!!! Luckily, we manage to find the bus just before the AS(U) toll!!

Referring to the bus driver, he want to wait for us since we’re going back to JB, but the counter girl ask him to leave coz it’s late already! (That counter girl really bad ok…), ok…ok…I know that we should be blame for the late, but I already call that counter girl ok….haih…
In the end both party happy la. Alang can go back to JB, me n ‘Si Tomey’ went to AS (since we’re almost there…) and that counter girl happy coz the bus already gone! End of story!! Muahahhahah!!

p/s: Don’t ever trust Counter Girl!!
Free Signature Generator
www.tips-fb.com

3 VVIP Readers on "Sending HER back!"

NAZ on February 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM said...[Reply to comment]

waiting for a minutee:)

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ on February 11, 2010 at 8:54 PM said...[Reply to comment]

baju same purple la...
hehehehe...

michelle_ on February 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM said...[Reply to comment]

you guys look cute !
i love the photo editing :D
HAPPY VALENTINES <3 !
xoxo MicheLLE @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal