Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bout Tonite

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:41 AM
Tonight, I have a grand diner to attend. At first, I was planned not to go, coz I thought of going back to JB. But then, I changed my mind when I have to be the representative from my villa to give the award to the winner. So, in choosing what to wear for that night, I’ve made it in tremendously fast. I thought of wearing a kebaya. So be it. It’s pink in colour. Kinda cute to me!! Huhuhuhuuaa... (hope ‘Si Tomey’ would like it..).

The unfavourable part are, I can’t be together with him in one table bcoz our ‘soooo cool’ pengetua said that, she wants to separate boys and girls. I am peace off!! Hey, I’ve paid for the dinner, it’s up to me want to sit with who. This is not a high school or whatever. Come on, grown up!!!! Huh!! Can..not..goh!!!!

Whatever it is, I still have to go. Coz, ‘Si Tomey’ are there with me too. I wanna eat!! Eat!! Eat!! Plus I’ve already paid ma!!!

Tonight also, the tentative program have been changed a lil, I won’t go on stage to represent the award, and up until now, I still dunno how they gonna do that. But most importantly, there’re gonna be a slide show about our dear friend, Latif’s achievement. We really miss you.
www.tips-fb.com

6 VVIP Readers on "Bout Tonite"

joegrimjow on April 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...[Reply to comment]

take lot pixs

Vee Violet on April 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hello pinky + sweety...
thanks tau for your comment...
betul kata JoeGrimJow...
Amik byk pic...
=)

Pu3 on April 10, 2009 at 5:10 PM said...[Reply to comment]

jgn lpe upload pic2 tu OK.
Enjoy de Dinner!


~terkenangkan 2sem lps. hehe
=D

Unknown on April 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Joegrimjoe

Ait!! Ait!! gambar sudah diupload...huhuuu..

Unknown on April 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Vee Violet

Heheee..ait!! love ur blog Vee..
gambar sudah diupload...

Unknown on April 11, 2009 at 10:31 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Pu3

k.pu3, dah upload gambar dah..
dinner kali ni x best..
coz bnyak halangan dr pengetua..
pastu dessert separuh dari kita je dapat, yg lain x dapat!!! geram sgt!!!!!! huhu...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal