Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Posing Queen

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:38 AM
This is me in PINK


Me n Miera (My 1st client)
Love my kebaya...(Credit to the tailor!!)

Me n Zura (My 2nd client)

Me with my dear heart, 'Si Tomey'

This is us!! Posing team.
('Si Tomey', Me, Zura, Miera n My Lovely rum8 K.Ayu)

Me n 'Si Tomey in Red Carpet..Ghee~

My Lovely Rum8, K.Ayu


This is after we went back to our villa.
We do the photoshot at our activity room.
Me borrow K.CT's hat

It's Zura who wants me to pose

Zura said "Marah sya, marah"
And i was like "Eeeeeee....!!!"
hahahhaa....

that is it...till here ya...

During this day, I am the one who do the make-up to Miera n Zura. Mira said she wants to looked like the girl who won 'Gadis Melayu' n I was like 'Aaaaa.....I try' (Awk igt ak ni Pro ka??). But, thank god she likes it. Then it's easy for me to make-up Zura coz she's not too facy as Miera. at last, I am the one who got no time to do my hair. I've planned to make my hair different last night, but I couldn't. Once again, I am lucky, coz 'Si Tomey' love it!! huhuu...

www.tips-fb.com

5 VVIP Readers on "Posing Queen"

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

syah!!!...
chomey bngat kamu in pink...
hahha...
kesian nie kena make up dia org...
smpai x sempat wat rmbut...
tp kamu ttp nmpak chantek walaupun tiada kelainan kat rmbut...
lalaalal... :)

orange.itu.jingga. on April 11, 2009 at 7:28 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hahahahahah...cumel btol pic2 yg aku shoot walaupon hnya dgn mggunakn k530i..nk bli cam mhl..duet pon x dak..hak3...x dan wt rambut?ckup la tu..santek dah aih rambut...hehehe..
yoish!

joegrimjow on April 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...[Reply to comment]

ni puteri negara mana ni?
pakai topi berkebaya
hehe

MiRa MiRaIe on April 12, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...[Reply to comment]

cah kita mmg cantik mlm tu hik3

Unknown on April 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to ALL the above

Wahahahhaha!!
kamu ni semua....
beta malu la dipuji2...
wawawawaaaaa!!!

ait!! ait!! sankyu!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal