Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sorrow morning...

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:10 PM
This morning around 8.01am, ‘Si Tomey’ told me that one of our friends, Latif had died. I was shocked because based on what ‘Si Tomey’ told me last evening, he looked better. I thought he will get well soon. Up until now, I still didn’t get the full information about his cause of death. But for what I know he got fever before that, then it get worst so, they took him to the Hospital Jitra. He’s one of a close friend of ‘Si Tomey’. I can’t help much in this situation, but I do make a donation from my villa to his family. At least, it helps a little. Let peace be upon him. Al-Fatihah.
www.tips-fb.com

0 VVIP Readers on "Sorrow morning..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal