Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updating....

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:00 PM
So, here I am once again. Update the case. I just came back from my check up. I woke up a lil bit late this morning around 8.15am, then I phone ‘Si Tomey’ to woke him up too(I’m a lil bit worried bout him too). Then we went to PKU (Pusat Kesihatan Universiti) to do the process. Unfortunately, the doc said that, there’s no use for them to do the blood test if we’re not sick (actually, he was right). So, all of us went back with satisfaction and not worried like yesterday (actually I’m not as worried as the rest, coz I’m really in a good condition and so ‘Si Tomey’). ‘Si Tomey’ and I took our breakfast at the cafe near Bank Islam (I dunno the cafe’s name, but I love their pasta!!). Then he sent me at my Villa and he went to his class at 11am. Let me wrap it all, all of us that went to Puncak Janing on that day are just fine. Some of us just get a cough (it’s raining on that day too). As my personal opinion, I don’t think that the virus came from the water, I think it’s from what he eat and where. Only if I can turn back time, maybe we can avoid this to happen. He is a nice person and cheerful.

His body safely arrived at Mersing, Johor around 2am this morning. Then they kept his body coz his mother want s to see him for the last time. Our PROTON Trip that went to Mersing are on their way back right now (our DPP provide 1 bus for Latif’s friends that want to follow to help his family during the process).
It is such a big lost to us. We gonna pray for you always. We gonna missed ur cheerful face and those bright smile. As a winner for the ‘Strong Man’ we really missed you!!! (The day, after he gets the title as the ‘strong man’ is the day that he gets worst).
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "Updating...."

Vee Violet on April 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hi, salam perkenalan pinky girl...
so are soooo sweet...
*wink*

Unknown on April 10, 2009 at 7:35 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hehe....salam perkenalan...
huhuuuu...
*(^_^)*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal