Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:26 AM
Right now, I only have myself to depend on
I don’t need your sympathy
Coz it doesn’t changed anything
Doesn’t need your care
Coz I can take care of myself
Doesn’t need your motivation
Coz I am strong
Doesn’t need you to understand me
Coz I understand you perfectly
I’m losing myself
Day by day
Do you ever NOTICE?
Huh...I’m DONE!! www.tips-fb.com

0 VVIP Readers on " "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal