Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, August 31, 2009

What happened to me lately...

Melodrama of Unknown at 10:49 AM
-I got my sister back!! Thank god for listen to my pray!
-I’ve been busy changing my blog layout and all.
-I’ve been busy deal with my test and project.
-‘Berbuka’ di rumah ‘Si Tomey’...
-Overall....I am so happy with my life!!
Free Signature Generator
* Candy-Hum Graphic *
www.tips-fb.com

1 VVIP Readers on "What happened to me lately..."

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

hy dear.. cantiknyee layout.. ni yang wat saye nak tukar dan terus tukar ni.. heee... nice bebeh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal