Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Broken Me

Melodrama of Unknown at 4:14 PM
So, last night I felt so damn terrible about myself! I was thinking of going home this 31st May. I felt like my family don’t even care whether I’m coming home or not. I know that, right now all of them are happy and thrill about their trip to Tanjung Piai (Custom Family Day for 2 days). They didn’t call and my sis never cares!! I know that this would happen, because I know how selfish they are before. I thought my family are wonderful and perfect! But now I realize that my family are just a family based on its name. So I text ‘Si Tomey’, told him that I’ve changed my mind. I cancel my plan to go home. I think I am much happier here. Away from them, away from their selfishness, away from their hatred, away from their cynical words and away from their mind!!! At least I’m not being burden to buy tickets from JB to here right! I don’t care anymore what they might feel about this, because now I know that, they don’t even bother about my feeling. I had enough.

I would like to thank ‘Si Tomey’ for calling me last night and listen to me when I was crying like crap and listen to all my harsh word about them. ‘Si Tomey’ was laughing when I said all the harsh word which made me feel better. He told me a ‘funny’ story which he made it up. I know, but still I want to listen. He drags my attention talking about Perhentian Island which he knows that I’m trills bout it so much! He asked me whether I have money or not. He also want to come here but then I said don’t because he’s in Penang right now. At least, even if the whole worlds are rejecting me, I can still smile because I know I have him in my life. The most precious thing that I couldn’t bear to lost!
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "Broken Me"

Vee Violet on May 6, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...[Reply to comment]

You are one lucky gurl to have him...
sweeett...
happily ever after okay...
=)

Unknown on May 6, 2009 at 6:10 PM said...[Reply to comment]

owh...vee....
thanks a lot....
hahahah!!
yup!! yup!!
epy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal