Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sumimasen!!!!!

Melodrama of Unknown at 3:02 AM

YUI!!!!! Ai shi teru!!!!! uhuuu..

I fall in love with this singer......
She's from japan....
Her songs made me extremely hepy!! hepy!!
It's been a while I didn't hear such a gud songs in an album since Jay Chou!!
Heheeee....

Here another fav group of mine too!!

COUPLE!!!! BITTERSWEET!!! love youuuuu!!!

and also Cik Payung!! I Love Her 'Terbang Sayang' song!!

lallalala!!

Ey guys....you too should try to listen to it though...
Trust me, it's marvelous!!!!
www.tips-fb.com

0 VVIP Readers on "Sumimasen!!!!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal