Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, May 10, 2009

C.I.K.G.U F.A.H.M.I

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:27 PM

I’ve been wondering....how it looked like when my boy entered school as a teacher?? Hmmm....it’s answered me today...

As far as I concerned, ‘Si Tomey’ have ROS starting from today until 28 May 2009! He chooses to do his ROS at his old school. So you know what it means right. Especially, when you was a stubborn student before. Hahha!!!

So, the teachers there was impress with his appearance today. Lot of them said that he looked smart and handsome (Ey....it’s my boy that you gave compliment to....be careful..) ghee~

The funny part was, when the teacher started to recall the old him. It’s funny to imagine how he felt about it!!!! I guess you know how it feels right. But trust me honey, you’ll be great!!! The teachers love him, the student (especially girls) keeps asking him what he’s teaching (looks like the gurlz do likes him too) and the principle also acknowledge him!! I’M GLAD!! Coz my boy here, he’s quite shy sometimes. Hahahha!! (Gambateeeee Bie!!)
Can’t wait to hear your story about your next day!!!

P’s: He’s gonna do performance for this teacher’s day and play futsal with students!!! I guest I have to call him teacher too...na’ah...sensei sound a lil cuter isn’t it...hahahha!!!

I love you Bie.... www.tips-fb.com

4 VVIP Readers on "C.I.K.G.U F.A.H.M.I"

Zulfahmi on May 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM said...[Reply to comment]

my name is Fahmi too...
and i will be a teacher someday

what a coincidence huh?
(saje menyibuk)
hohoho

Megumi Shika on May 11, 2009 at 6:42 PM said...[Reply to comment]

mcm knl je bdk kt ats ni
:P

Unknown on May 11, 2009 at 10:33 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to fingerscrossed

owh....nama awk pun fahmi...
and akan jd cikgu gak...
owh hohooo...
mmg kebetulan gak...
ghee~

Unknown on May 11, 2009 at 10:33 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Megumi Shika

is it ur frend dear???
heheee....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal