Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Little Secret!!

Melodrama of Unknown at 5:55 PM
Read this!!
NEW COCOHUT RESORT
Perhentian Island
3 Days / 2 Nights (Discovery & Tour Package)
Package A:
Perhentian Island, Rawa Island & Susu Dara Island
Min 2 Person per trip
  • 3 Days / 2 Nights chalet accomodations
  • 2 Ways fast boat transfer & Marine Park ticket
  • 6 Meals provided at the restaurant (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner & 1 BBQ Dinner)
  • 2 Snorkeling trips (Equipment provided)

Activity:

  • 1st Day snorkeling trip to Perhentian Island
  • 2nd Day snorkeling trip to Rawa Island & Susu Dara Island

Pricing PER PERSON:

  • Twin Sharing : RM420
  • Tripple Sharing : RM380
  • Quad Sharing : RM360

Interesting right!! It's gonna be great!!
Well, I am having my Sweet Holiday In this Island soon!!!
With this wonderful package, I just bring myself n my cloths only.
All my meals are completely taking care of!
I'll be going on 15 - 17 of July 2009 (peak season btw..)nvm!
Can't wait!!!

www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "My Little Secret!!"

Megumi Shika on May 5, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...[Reply to comment]

ko g ngn sape lg sya?

Unknown on May 6, 2009 at 6:16 PM said...[Reply to comment]

well, i still have 2 more empty space if you want to join me!!
which i hope u can join me.
huhuuuu...
aku booked 2 twin room separately.
which means that, there's one place for a girl and onee place for a guy.
depo just rm100.
the remaining rm360 on july before 15 of course.
interested??
juz bring ur cloth and yourself!!
buzz me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal