Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Ego Ends Today...

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:29 PM

I would like to thank ‘joegrimjaw’ because of his post about his mother on his blog. It made me think about my mom, UMI!! I do miss her like hell!!!

Tapi hati aku keras nak mengaku kalah dalam fight family ni. That’s why I’m still stuck in here in uum!! For avoiding to go back home early, I joined Masum!!
Yesterday, I have a big fight, worst than ever!! I’ve been crying all night until my eyes swallow. I have fight with my mom, my dad of course, and all my sis. Stil fighting bout the old issue. Then hari ni, selepas dileter oleh ‘Si Tomey’ aku sedar...aku silap kali ni. I’ve been avoiding my mom n siss call.

So, aku promise ‘Si Tomey’ to answer their calls. So my mom called and I answered it and her mad at me. I was just listening and agreed to whatever she said. Then the line end. I think she must be out of credit. Then I realize how much I miss that voice!!! If she’s mad at me means she still loves me. If she cried means she’s truly love me!! I’m glad!!

So, I decided to follow to whatever she said and she start to talk about my dad. She wants me to call my dad. So I listen to her and I text my dad and I’m saying that I love him. He called me!!! So once again he nags at me and I’m glad. I miss those nagging! Makes me felt I’m important to them. The truth is, I miss his voice. I do. So...I decided to text my entire sis to say I’m sorry. I got 1 sis above me and 3 other sis below me. I’m still waiting for them to hit me back (I mean, all 4 of them..)

I wanna end this fight today!! I want to start a new page tomorrow! I want to be my heppy self again!! I want to that ‘Aisyah AR’ once again!! Now I’m full of spirit!!!

YES!!!!! I AM THE LUCKY GIRL!! It just I didn’t realize it before. I have my mom, umi who still mad at me when I am wrong, my dad who will nags at me if I’ve made mistakes, my sis who will not sleep just to know that I’m not happy here and my only boy that stole my heart ‘Si Tomey’ who never tired to cheer me up, advising me and pin point my mistakes.

“SETIAP APA YANG BERLAKU ADA HIKMAHNYA”
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "My Ego Ends Today..."

farinajaafar on May 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hope u will be happy dear..
cheer up!!

Unknown on May 14, 2009 at 2:10 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to + iNaMoRaTa +

ait!! ait!!!
i'm epy now!!
i'm more optimistic now!!
more energetic!!
hahhaaaa!!!
sankyu!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal