Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Award & VIP Tag!

Melodrama of Unknown at 12:00 AM
CONGRATULATION!!!!

Dear all the name that I listed down here....
You are the chosen one to get My Award & VIP TAG!!
Please take your special Award at the right corner of my page.
(Follow the name)

VIP Tag:
Only will be given to those who leave the most comment in my post!!
(Those who in the Top Ten on My Little Guardian Corner)

Specialty:
You will get FREE PASS for every event that I host for a YEAR!!
You will receive my ‘surprise gift’ at your door!!
I will promote your blog for a YEAR!

‘The One Award’
Only will be given to those who follow me on 2nd of August every year!

Specialty:
I will promote your blog!!

As I promise before...
Here are the lucky people!!!

VIP TAG:
020809/01 : Yatie
020809/02 : Zura
020809/03 : Addy
020809/04 : Vee
020809/05 : Miera
020809/06 : Ieda
020809/07 : Faridzul Asyraf
020809/08 : Farina
020809/09 : Zue

‘The One’ Award:
In 2009
Willyo Alsyah

Attention!!

For those who have been given my VIP Tag, please e-mail me your address within this month. There’s something for you. If I didn’t get your address within this month, I consider it as you’re not interested.

My e-mail : a_cacute@yahoo.com
www.tips-fb.com

10 VVIP Readers on "Award & VIP Tag!"

Unknown on August 3, 2009 at 3:56 PM said...[Reply to comment]

aisyah!!! tq!! hehehe!!! besh2 la ko ni dik, tq very muchh!! ;)

ihsan incalescence on August 3, 2009 at 3:59 PM said...[Reply to comment]

ala pas add kamo ak slalu je cmmnt kamo.. xde jgk ye.. ish3 nie y sedey nie...~ (smbil brjln2 ditepi muare meiht kelibat buaye)

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ on August 3, 2009 at 4:40 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Sweeeeetttt.....!!!
Thanks a lot dear!
will email you my address shortly...
stay gojes yeah!
^^

**u_nie~~~ on August 3, 2009 at 6:04 PM said...[Reply to comment]

heee... nice blog...

orange.itu.jingga. on August 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hye sya..
thanxx2...hee..
i luv it..

Adderly Shaharudin on August 4, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...[Reply to comment]

thank you. i'm honored :)

buaya on August 6, 2009 at 2:25 PM said...[Reply to comment]

salam Ziarah...

dijemput menjadi follower sy yer..

http://www.buaya-merah.blogspot.com

farinajaafar on August 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...[Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by the author.
farinajaafar on August 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...[Reply to comment]

yeaaa...hehehe..saya pun dapat jugak ke?..
macam tak caye je..bestnyeee...hehehe..kena email adress ke??...bg by hand je la..lagi best..hehehehehe...

Faarihin on August 14, 2009 at 6:34 PM said...[Reply to comment]

wah.. bagus tul tuan umah.. ajin betul.. tahniah kpd mreka2 yg mendpt award tu ye.. huhuhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal