Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, August 3, 2009

Da Celebration!!

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:14 AM

2nd of August!!!
Yay!! I was celebrating my birthday this year with My Bie!!
He took me to the Pizza Hut!!!
But this time.....
I got my own Birthday Pizza!!
Yoish!!
Hahahahahha!!!
He gave me a set of necklace and ring!!!
I love it soooooo much!!!
Thanks Bie....
I love you!!!
You’re da BEST!!!!

******************************************

This is from my sis Alang!!!!
Alang!!!!
I am grateful to have you to gave me this present!!!!
You really know I don’t have it!!
Of course I have the small earphone...
But then..
You gave me the BIG one!!!
Owh........
Thank you sista!!!
I love you!!!!
I really love it!!!!!
www.tips-fb.com

2 VVIP Readers on "Da Celebration!!"

Unknown on August 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...[Reply to comment]

epy beteday my sassy girl!! hehehe!! aisyah ni cam jepun le ;) amboi2!! best dpt hadiah ek ;)

Unknown on August 17, 2009 at 12:39 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to iedaLUVsham

salam k.ieda!!
huhuuu...
mcm jepun?!!!
yay!!! msti kawaaiiiii!!
hahahah!!
(PAsan nak mati..)

skeeeeeee sgt ngan adiah tue...
ske!!
ske!!

lalalalalla~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal