Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little CT

Melodrama of Unknown at 7:47 PM

My little CT got a fever 2 days ago...
She was in matriculation..
Yesterday, she called and said that the doctor gave her 7 days to quarantine her self at home...
So, I force my dad to pick her as soon as possible...
SO HERE I CAME SISTA!!!
By the time to reach her, I asked her friend to looked after her..
Her body temperatures reach up to 38!!
I kinda worried!! Damn I am worried!!
Since my dad was too sleepy to drive, so, I take control!
You know how fast I can be when I’m worried!!
We reach Melaka for only 2 hours!!
I ran to her room and touch her forehead.
Thank God her temperature not so high..
It’s ok sista...we going home now...I’m gonna take care of you..
Thanks to her roommate!! Thanks a lot gurls...I owe you once!!

p/s: she's getting better now...i'm glad..
www.tips-fb.com

6 VVIP Readers on "Little CT"

Faarihin on August 19, 2009 at 12:07 AM said...[Reply to comment]

uish.. skang demam tak leh uat main2.. kna jaga2.. alhamdulillah adik siti makin baik demam dia.. (^__^)

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ on August 19, 2009 at 12:24 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Get well soon!!!
She's pretty anyway!!!
^^

orange.itu.jingga. on August 19, 2009 at 11:50 PM said...[Reply to comment]

cepat sembuh...
ckp kt achiq jge kshtn...
huhuuu

Unknown on August 24, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Faarihin\

Btol...btoll...
Abuya siap beli mask lagi kat kitaorg satu kotak memasing...
hahhahah!!!
Alhamdulillah...
demam dia tak teruk..
senang ati tgk...

Unknown on August 24, 2009 at 7:56 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Vee Violet

olla Vee!!
huhuuu..
ait...thanks ya..
Achiq mmg yg plg chomel dlm CT5 nie...hahhahaha!!

Unknown on August 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to orange.itu.jingga

olla jula!!!
huhuu...
aiittt...
sankyu dear...
achiq baik dah...
huhuuu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal