Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, August 13, 2009

mIdTeRm-BrEaK!

Melodrama of Unknown at 6:03 AM
Yoish!!!
Today I will be back to JB!!
As for the earlier plan,
I’m supposed to stay
at my auntie’s house
during my midterm-break.

But then again, my sista need me!!
I have to go back for her!!
Even though she said that she is ok now..
But I don’t care!!
I want to see her face when she said those words!!
Then, I can believe her...
Or else, I have to go back!!!
So Along...don’t you worry ya heartbeat!!
I’m coming for you!!!
Here comes your saviour!!!
Huahahhaha!!!

P/s: Hopefully Abuya no longer mad.
Please be nice to me dad...huhuuu...
don’t you miss me?
Ghee~
www.tips-fb.com

9 VVIP Readers on "mIdTeRm-BrEaK!"

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ on August 13, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...[Reply to comment]

sweeett...
=)

farinajaafar on August 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM said...[Reply to comment]

selamat balik kmpung..huhu..
saya juga la yg xbalik..syg uum kunun..huhu..
btw,,take care yaa..

Wafiy Wonka on August 13, 2009 at 11:18 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hi..eppy holidays~ :)

orange.itu.jingga. on August 14, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...[Reply to comment]

heppy holidays!!
heheh...

Unknown on August 17, 2009 at 12:19 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to vee violet

owh...
thanks dear...
tc ya...

Unknown on August 17, 2009 at 12:20 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to iNaMoRaTa

salam kak kechik!!!
huhuuu...
alololooo...
stay uum eh...
yelah...
kak ini pun dok nun di sabah sana...
huhuuu...
tc ya dear...

Unknown on August 17, 2009 at 12:21 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Wafiy

hait!!!!
sankyu!!!
huhuu...

Unknown on August 17, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to orange.itu.jingga

olla jula!!!
epy holiday to you too!!!!
tc ya!!!
jumpa nanti ahad!!
hahahah!!
selamat berpuasa!!!

farinajaafar on August 19, 2009 at 11:11 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hehe..thank u..
duduk di kolej layan internet saja dekat cafe,,
siang baru buat asgnment.malam wireless..
hahaha..rutin harian..
selamat berpose...
heee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal