Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Stupid Love"

Melodrama of Unknown at 9:22 PM

There’s a lot of thing that I want to talk about here. But I will do it one by one. First, I want to talk about Stupid Love!!!!

Being in Love it’s something that everyone would want to and of course be love in return!! But then,. Why does love makes you such a fool?? Then, you do realise it but you keep deny it!!

You keep saying that, he makes me happy, but your heart says a different story!! Is it really the love that you desire? Or you just being fool? I leave it to you to answer that...

Love will come to you when you ready. It doesn’t have to be a happy ending to end up with, it just love hurts sometimes and you have to bear with it. But it doesn’t mean that you can give up in love. Sometimes, you will meet with the wrong people just to find the right one. You just have to be strong!!

I admit it that I don’t know how it feels like to have a broken heart. But based on what happened surrounding me, I can barely say that I can imagine how it feel like.
But sometimes, you just being fool. Because you let love controls you.

Yes I would love to be in love, I would love to feel how wonderful to have those butterflies in your stomach!! But, I don’t want to be a fool. I have my pride. If he fails to make me happy, then it is time for me to end it! It’s better than you still in that relationship and suffer by yourself.

Come on girls!! Wake up!! You are beautiful, you are the precious one. Don’t let love ruin you. Love yourself if he fails to love you. There’s lot of people out there still waiting for you, who still care for you.

Don’t be blind by love. Love should open your eyes, open your heart and open your mind. Not shut it down.

Think about it and being in love wisely....
www.tips-fb.com

6 VVIP Readers on ""Stupid Love""

MiRa MiRaIe on August 5, 2009 at 11:50 PM said...[Reply to comment]

yES!!!sume girl must always hati2 pilih pasangan..but sometimes we dnt knw pasangan tu betul perfect tak untuk kita ada jugak setengah pasangan kita cakap tak serupa bikin pendek kata depan mata semua perfect tapi belakang????kadang kita rasa pasangan kita perfect tapi sebenarnya tak so kadang susah untuk sorang pempuan tu nak nilai lelaki tu baik or tak.and ada jugak cinta yang bila dah syg dh tak leh buat apa.so cinta tu tak bodoh tapi silap pilih aja....

arif / bear on August 6, 2009 at 12:14 AM said...[Reply to comment]

oit.. apa kes?

Adderly Shaharudin on August 6, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...[Reply to comment]

yeah.. but it works both ways too. women break men's heart as much as men break women's.

but yeah, I do agree to you to some extent.

Unknown on August 6, 2009 at 12:26 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Mira Mirae

hahhahah!!!!!
itulah dugaan bercinta miera oiii...
maka pandai2 lah memilih...
tidak salah berkawan dahulu...
lebih afdal...
ghee~

p/s:nasihat utk aku gak neh...

Unknown on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Arif/bear

Olla Arif...
huhuuu...
tak da apa siyes pun...
just the n3 la...
hahhah!!

Unknown on August 6, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...[Reply to comment]

Aisyah AR to Adderly Shaharudin

yes you right addy...
but don't stop believe in love...
open your heart
then you can see...
tc ya...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal