Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Melodrama of Unknown at 2:38 PM
Dear Palwasha..

You know what...
I’ve been silence for a few years about us..
It’s because I respect the fact that...
You still want to be friend with Yati...
And, at least I get the updates about you from Yati...
(Means, I still care about you...)

But,
What happened yesterday really peace me Off Pal..
What exactly do you want from us?? Huh?
You want to meet up...is it??
Then it is you who said..

“It’s gonna be awkward if it is just us...we haven’t spoke for like a year”

So, I get it....you are actually not ready to meet up...
(Correct me if I’m wrong...)

Then, when I and Yati, made another plan..
You suddenly, out of nowhere...
Call Yati and said that ur ready to meet up...
(Exactly on that morning Pal...)
Do you think that we don’t have another life??
When we said that we can’t, we had another planned...
Then you blame us for doing this to you...

You know what pal...
This is why, I can’t stand being your friend...
It’s the way you treat us...
You are so damn selfish..
All you think is your sadness, your time, your feeling...
Ok, fine I get it....

So here the things...
Maybe you right.....we are who we are Pal...
No one can change that, not even you...
I had enough of you already..
(If you can notice that..)

Well, I suggest for you to start change ur attitude...
And appreciate others...
And try to understand them and don’t be so pushy!!

For god sake Pal...
We have feeling too ok...
How many time you hurt our feeling...
(I don’t think you even notice that right...)
Because we don’t show it to you...
We try to do the best for you..
Try to understand you...
Try to adapt with your attitude...
But, it seem like you never care...

I don’t know what else you want...
Maybe we need to stay out of each other life...
And be totally just ordinary friend....
We can’t be a best friend anymore...
Coz, you not allow it...
And we had enough...

p/s: This is totally from me, how I feel about Pal...nothing to do with Yati. www.tips-fb.com

6 VVIP Readers on " "

Megumi Shika on June 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM said...[Reply to comment]

well said dear friend..
how i wish she'll be reading this..
but i'm only sure she'll be all emotional again and not get the point..
that's her right, always about her, none about anyone..
emo is dead.
move on!

Unknown on June 18, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...[Reply to comment]

hahhaha!!!
ur rite girl....
whatever la...
yg penting....
kita hepy....
hahahah!!!!
lalalalla~

orange.itu.jingga. on June 19, 2009 at 1:09 AM said...[Reply to comment]

ur bff rite??
cm pena dgr nmenye...

Unknown on June 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM said...[Reply to comment]

used to be my bff...
don't know what now...
huhuuuu...
nvm...
life must go on...
hahahah!!!
lalalalal~

p/s: u know who...her pics used to be on my wall, remember?? huhuu..

orange.itu.jingga. on June 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM said...[Reply to comment]

ya ya i remember it..
muke ala2 pakistn gitu kn..
kalo x silap la..

Unknown on June 19, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...[Reply to comment]

hahahaha!!
ko neh Jula...
dah berbuih ,mulut aku betolkan...
bukan pakistan daaa....
afghanistan la...
hahhahah....
*(^_^)*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal