Powered By Blogger

Lady Aisyah AR

Banner Yoishme Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection

::People Who Appreciates Me::

If you're bored, play me!
 Rita Ora - How We Do .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Who's Better??

Melodrama of Unknown at 3:31 PM







Semalam aku teman Cik Su (my 4th mom) g kenduri kawin kawan lama dia kat permas jaya. So, tema kenduri tue purple lavender. Not bad la....so, aku yg mmg tgh boring pun perhatilah tgk everyone of their family members. Kononnya dtg dr singapore...watever...(singapore sucks!! opppps...)

ada lah satu minah ni tgk aku budget dia hebat. ok....u dye ur hair like stupid paris hilton and u got urself a tattoo on ur right breast!! don't u ever think that ur better than me...well....watch me lady then u'll know.

i don't have to dye my hair...my hair are naturally black ( i wish it is..)
i don't have to tattoo myself...i love my skin!!!
i just love myself more than u do....
so, wake up lady.....

tapi yang aku lg pelik, minah ni and minah lagi satu...tgk aku dari atas smpi bwh...
then bla mata kitaorg bertembung aku just senyum jer...huhuuuu...
pastu, masuk je dalam kete cik su terus buka cerita...
gossip bout that...hahhahahah!!!!

p/s: Tau tak...dorg tu pun tindik idung...igt cun ker?? hahahhaha!! (evil me..) www.tips-fb.com

0 VVIP Readers on "Who's Better??"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A GURLZ LIKE ME!! Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal